Thats me...

Thats me...
When i was standard 6 October..

Monday, July 12, 2010

Perhaps its time to change??

Its been along time since.... i am myself..nowadays.... i keep using my abilities... to show ppl....as in "show off" ... but after i done that..... i feel very dissapointed... bcoz...wats the use of showing off to ppl.... there are always someone who is better than you....Lets say usain bolt....he's the fastest man on EARTH.....no one can beat him.....eventhough he's the fastest.....some1 and someday he wil be beaten.....anythings possible.....I have decided.... im going to change my attitude.... and spend my life doing wat i like most....Is to be with my friends....and family....thats the most important thing in life...spend in wisely...U only got one....no more..no extra....Once in a life time...Means there's no second chance..So i believe that i should grab it while i can....

No comments:

Post a Comment