Thats me...

Thats me...
When i was standard 6 October..

Saturday, September 18, 2010

WOW!@!@!!@!@!

today after so long finally go back BB .....  yay..^^....  so what i do in BB was...  band lor,...but dint practice for BandsMan award..>.<....  haih..then...when im taking exam.. i was sweating in an aircond room... my intructor was looking at me... i was like...holy crap... did i done something wrong..xD!@!@!   then finish~~~~ i was so relief....>.<  and then went for worship   with GB...lols..quite bored well  i sang with all my heart while praising GOD!!!  woooohoooo... after that.. i went for CE class.oso fun lur played a game...then drill!@!@ wah..  sap sap sui lah..learn some new marching stuffs..xD then games!!@!@   blek..:P  but i 4get bring my sport shoes...T_T...have to wear boots play ..haih..so malu and mafan..cant jump high enough to play volley ball....aiyo,... but without me they wouldnt had win.xD!@!

No comments:

Post a Comment