Thats me...

Thats me...
When i was standard 6 October..

Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is the song that.. i myselft wrote it for u.... although it dint worked out.. have fun^_^..

Now nothin can take u away from me...
We bin down that raod before..
But its over now..
U keep me comming back for more.

 Baby ure all that i want...
When Ure lyin here in my arms...
Im finding it hard to believe ...
Were not together....
And love is all that i need...
And i found it there in ur heart...
It isnt hard to see...Were in love


Once in ur life u find someone..
Who will turn ure world around
Bring u up and down when ure feeling down...


Nothing can change wat u mean to me...
Theres lots that i could say....
But justhold  me now...
coz our love could light the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment