Thats me...

Thats me...
When i was standard 6 October..

Monday, December 13, 2010

Never stop doing wat u want to do to get wat u want in your life... Just do it. with the "Nike"

To think that ...  i...  dint get what i want fo rmy life, thats stupid. Since june.. i thought that i can do it. Turns out to that i failed.. And my friend in the other hand just met  somone...  that someone is the thing i wanted in my life....  for just less then 2 months...  he did wat i failed to do..  To me.. that sound like im a total failure...=.= And now.. im thinking and hoping that i can do it one day...  instead of failing.. and sacrificing 7 months of my life just to do anything to get close to you.. talk to you..  anything...<<<<<<<<<<___>>>>>>>>>>  But I'm sure that that person is gonna be fine...   with or without me .. ..so...  thanks and hope u guys go well..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment